USDA Food Assistance

If you’re in need of food assistance, you can receive food through our USDA Program. Families receiving food through the USDA program can pick up food 2x per month. USDA food typically includes non-perishables, produce, a protein option, and some grocery store donated items. The amount of food a family receives depends on the amount of people in the family.

To qualify for USDA, you will have to fill out a short application. You can fill out the application when you first visit us at 2942 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax VA to pick up your food. When you come for food, please bring some form of ID (license, passport from any country, etc) and proof of address (if your ID doesn’t list the correct address). 

If you’d like to learn more about our other programs or find out where else you can get food, check out our welcome packet.

Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  ​
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. ​
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: ​
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture ​
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights ​
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW ​
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410​
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442​
(3) email:​
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.